Every day people work in jobs where they are at risk of being exposed to toxins and irritants that can result in the development of serious diseases. When proper safety measures are not taken or safety measures in place fail, workers can suffer dire consequences. Under New York law, if you can show that exposure to such irritants during the performance of your job caused or contributed to your medical condition, you have the right to be compensated for:

  • Lost Wages due to time being unable to work
  • Medical Expenses to treat the condition

If you or a loved one has suffered or is suffering from an occupational disease, feel free to contact our occupational diseases lawyer at (212)-400-4000 or email at info@www.mlawfirm.com for a FREE CONSULTATION.

Do not wait too long before you decide to pursue a claim. You only have two years from the time you developed the disease or when you became aware or should have been aware that you contracted the disease to file, and if you wait too long, you will be barred from filing a claim altogether! If you suspect that you contracted a disease as a result of the performance of your job, contact one of our occupational disease attorneys right away—don’t risk losing our on the benefits you deserve because you hesitated.


Our office will provide you with a complete analysis of your case and an explanation of the process going forward. Our expert occupational disease lawyers are ready to listen and to provide the support and expertise that you and your family need. We take our client’s cases seriously and will do whatever it takes to achieve the results you deserve.


Contact a New York Occupational Diseases Lawyer today at (212)-400-4000 or email at info@www.mlawfirm.com for FREE CONSULTATION


Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.

Workers' Compensation

Would you prefer to call us today for your FREE CONSULTATION?


Request an Appointment


    [site_reviews count=2]

    Talk to us

    On a scale from 0-5, how likely are you to recommend Munawar & Hashmat, LLP to a friend or colleague?