ASHLEY ANDREWS-SANTILLO ESQ
New York, New York
212 – 400 – 4000
Ashley Andrews-Santillo is the partner of Munawar & Hashmat, LLP. Ms. Andrew-Santillo mainly focuses her practice area on No-Fault Collections, where she zealously represents medical providers against insurance companies for non-payment of bills. Munawar & Hashmat, LLP, under Ms. Andrew-Santillo’s leadership and guidance, has recovered millions and millions of dollars from insurance companies. She has personally negotiated and finalized many mass settlements on behalf of the firm’s medical providers.
As managing partner, Ms. Andrew-Santillo is responsible for overseeing all aspects of the firm’s operations and works closely with all senior attorneys on their active cases. She oversees all law office operations including case assignment, hiring, supervision and professional development of the law office staff.
Ashley prides herself in making personal relationships with her clients and helping them through the process of litigation. She is available 24/7 to the firm’s clients. She advocates for those who are not able to do so for themselves.
- The National Association of Professional Women - Woman of the Year, 2013 - 2014
- 10 Best 2016 in Client Satisfaction by American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys
- 10 Best 2017 in Client Satisfaction by American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys
- No-Fault Collections
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Construction Accidents
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Western District of New York
- Brooklyn Law School, Brooklyn, New York
- The School of Management at the State University of New York Binghamton
- B.S. magna cum laude
- Major: Finance